Sunday, February 12, 2012

2012新年吃喝玩乐: MaaRoy Thai Seafood Restaurant with Groupon

Time really flies~!!!!!
And now Chinese New Year already passed... T^T
I sure very miss it~!!!
Although 2012 CNY was not very interesting for me...
Because I have to work on the 3rd day!
And yet I don't have much time to plan any activities
or even participate in some events... 
Too bad...

But as usual,
Although I don't have time...
The "eat" must continue~ LOL
On the last day before CNY end,
DEAR and me decided to have dinner at MAAROY~ ^^

Actually this plan was delayed very long time ago...
Everything started on Nov when he bought the voucher on Groupon...
The plan delayed due to we can't fix a time
that we both are free... =.=''
So we fixed the time on the last day of CNY
which was replacement of Public Holiday...
Hahahaha...

And I must say that the voucher is very worth of $$ value~!!!
This is the first time I have a meal using Groupon...
Just look at the menu below...
Don't it look attractive?!
Hahahaha ^^


Only paid RM34.00 instead of RM71.60 for 5 courses...
I recommended Dear to get it because Maaroy's food was really nice...

Let's see what we had that day...

Iced Lemon Tea (RM3.50 ala carte)

Highly recommended drink~!!! ^^
Thick lemon fragrance and red tea...
Nice to drink~

Tom Yam Seafood Soup (RM13 ala carte)

One of my favorite Tom Yam here...
Nice sour and spicy (quite spicy for me) soup with seafood
Fish meat, squids and prawns~
Of course included tomatoes and mushrooms...
Keep sweating while eating... Too hot~!!! 
Hahahaha~


Thai-style Kangkung (RM8 ala carte)

Oh this is one of the non-spicy food here...
It's taste like Kangkung fried with salted fish larrrr... 
Hahahaha...
Delicious too...

Pandan Chicken (RM10 ala carte)

One of the signature Thai food...
"Must eat" dishes in Thai restaurant~
But the chicken meat was quite small compare to other restaurants...
The chicken is nice especially it served hot~! ^^
A lil crunchy outside and juicy texture inside was make me drooling... 
Hahahaha... 
Each person can get 2 pieces... ^^


Before it open...
and
After it open!!!
Taaadaaaaaaa... LOL

Thai-style Otak-otak (RM20 ala carte)

Out of my expected when I opened the foil...
Because it totally didn't look like Otak-otak
As what we normally eat...
( I don't really have it in Thailand yet... )
But I tried in other Thai food restaurant
Otak-otak was full of the creamy coconut cream~
Or the Otak-otak was cooked like a jelly-like curry thingy...
Hahahaha... 
So when I opened and saw egg inside with seafood,
I was wonder is this Otak-otak?!
But can't deny that this is simply delicious than other Otak-otak...
You can found prawn, squid and fish meat inside there...
Not so spicy as it served with homemade sauce... ^^

Our set dinner~!

Last but not least...
Both of us already feel very the full...
After 4 courses with a plate of white rice~
( I seriously think the portion can be eaten by 3 person~! )
Don't forget we still have dessert...
Ahhhhhhhhh.... =.=''

Tab Tim Krob (RM3.90)

Although I am very very very full...
I still wanna filled my stomach with the Thai dessert...
Just because it was yummy~~~~~ ^^
And also because I like those dessert with "santan" (Coconut cream) larrr...
Hahahaha... 
Tab Tim Krob is just a simply dessert here compare to other restaurant
But yet I still like it...
Even Dear also gave a good comment on this~!

Burrrrrpppppp...
Finally we ended our dinner with full of satisfaction... 
During the dinner we saw other people also came in the restaurant
with some paper...
I bet they also bought the voucher same like us~
See... it's worth~!
Next time must put your eyes on Groupon more often
To get those great deals for little $$$ ^__^*

1 comments:

-VinCeNt-HoNg said...

Nice food thre...will go again...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com