Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012~!


❤ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to MY DEAR and myself  ❤


Although I didn't celebrate the Valentine's Day today
I just finished my job on 8PM
Then straight go back home...

I was alone today
But I know someone is missing me...
Same as I'm missing him...
Our distance is far
But our HEART ❤ is always stick together...


I received my presents and flowers last week
We don't have any special celebration~
But I feel satisfied because we spent some time
to be together ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR...


LOVE THE NECKLACE AND WATCH SO MUCH~ ❤




LOVE YOU FOREVER... ❤❤❤

Wishing all my dear friends 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
and
ENJOY A HAPPINESS LIFE 

1 comments:

-VinCeNt-HoNg said...

Great...Like it...

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com