Thursday, December 01, 2011

I LOVE DESSERTS! Delicious @ Straits Quay

I always thought I have wrote about 1 of my new favorite dessert café here
But actually I didn't... =.=
I admit that I old jor so "lou mo" liao... hahahaha
I just posted all photos in Facebook
Well, I have pay lots visit to there...
And it just made me feel excited when knew it will be open in Straits Quay

It called DELICIOUS~!!!!!

Every time I went there with different people...
So I will posted accordingly...

Just deeply fall in love with their deco when 1st step in it!
SKY BLUE & WHITE are the main color...
Nice larrrrrr...
Next time my home also want in same color! LOL

LOVE the deco of lamps and the big white tree~ ❤

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

The 1st visit was went with Esther and her sis...
It was during May 2011
Now it's already end of 2011... =.=
hahahaha...

Come and look at those sweety sweet dessert~!!!!!
They will attract your eyes once you step into the café
How lovely they are... *slurp slurp*


That time Delicious was just newly opened
All of us just crazy in snapping photos here & there...
And surely we ordered the main character - DESSERTS~!
We focus on the CUPCAKES...
Here they are...

Raspberry Cooler RM9.90

I ordered it and it's taste only sour~!
No sweetness at all...
Wonder that time they forgot to add sugar or what... haha

Chunky Apple Cupcake with Butterscotch Frosting RM6.90

Ordered by Esther
Chubby cupcake...
Can't really get the taste of "apple" but overall still nice la...
Because of "butterscotch" hahahahaha ^o^

Strawberry Short Cake RM10.90

Oh nice to see good to eat...
Layered with strawberries, cake and cheese...
Yummy~
Strawberry always girl's all time favorite!
And also for 1 special guy (Someone that walked into my life recently~ haha)

Frosty Lychee & Lime RM9.90
& After 8 Chocolate Cupcake with Mint Frosting RM6.90

The green drink was ordered by Esther but I had try it during the next visit...
It's just my cup of tea because of lime and peppermint! haha...
They blended the lime n peppermint leaves
mix with the lychees...
Oh nice drink to chill out ^__^

Abit disappoint for the After 8 cupcake
I ordered it because I'm PEPPERMINT fans~!!!
But the mint frosting was not fancy me as the aroma not strong enough...
They should be "prefect couple" for mint and chocolate...
Too bad it's lose on the taste...

Green combination... haha

Red combination... haha

Yet we still have GREEN & RED combination~!
Always the perfect match color... (X'mas feel... LOL)


♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

The 2nd time (Can't remember the chronicle... haha)
I went with my dearest buddy Siew...
I told her there was a best place for dessert...
So we went there for hi-tea

Some close up snapshot for cakes...
*drooling*

Yum yum......
Be my NUMBER 1 favorite cake now~!!!!! (╯3╰)
Crunchy Macadamia nuts on top
with the sweetest caramel sauce...
Beware of the nut's hardness~
I nearly knock off my teeth (as they are not strong anymore! LOL)

Oh tempting!
Strawberry always has the enticement...
Everything that has strawberry on it
THEY LOOK NICE~! hahahaha...
It served with Berry Coulis (sauce)
The sourness of coulis just balance the greasiness of cheese~

And here are what we ordered:

Flourless Orange Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream RM9.90

Topping is coconut shavings & peanuts...
"Flourless" mean bake without flour...
But not sure what ingredients they used
The texture was abit wet and inside also got shredded coconut~!!!
What a surprising!
Coconut is 1 of my favorite la :ppp
Highly recommend this cake because it strong in orange aroma
& served in HOT!
Another surprise! Never thought they will heated it...
Nice to eat with the hot cake & cold vanila ice cream... Yummy!

Frosty Lychee & Lime RM9.90 & Tiramisu RM12.90

Tiramisu was attractive for the outlook...
Top with chocolate
Layered with chocolate cake and berries...
And also creamy cheese!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

And another round
Again I went there on weekend...
This time me and my friends
We ordered main courses and cake...

Soda Rose RM6.90

Rose syrup with soda...
Sweet & Sour
Not bad... Always my favorite after all because the price was cheaper compare to other drinks
I still remember 1 night when i went there for dessert
I'm not sure why waitress gave me a small bottle sugar syrup with it
But normally they didn't give...

Green Curry Chicken served with Steamed Kaffir rice & Pomelo Salad RM19.90

Hmmmm...
Always heard of "green curry" but never try it
So took a chance to try...
Who know........ not really "my plate of curry" la... haha
It taste bit bitter spicy...
Due to some ingredients inside it
It's kinda "lemak" curry & I'm still prefer "Red lemak curry" la~
Trying so hard to finish the chicken but not the "kuah"... @_@
No more next time!!

Pomelo Salad

I can't accept it~!
It served in special Thai sauce and abit cold when I try to taste a lil bit...
For me fruit should be eat in original taste...
*Stubborn Taurus really hard to accept new thingy*
hahahaha...

Four Cheese Macaroni RM21.90

What you can think of when u saw the "4 cheese"?!
Creamy... Fattening... Greasy... LOL
Anyway, when all cheeses mix together...
You definitely can't taste which is what what is which =.=
Not really fancy me although I'm quite like cheese!
It too dry and inside it...
Cheese, cheese & cheese~ That's all...
Can't really remember what else I ate beside of CHEESE...

Coconut Cake
with fresh Coconut Filling & covered with Hawaiian Coconut Shavings RM10.90

It just a simple whity square cake... (They should put a cherry on top instead?! haha)
What can you see is only coconut shavings surround it
But once you eat it... Sure you love it!
Inside layered with the fresh coconut filling & cake & cream...
The coconut filling is simply delicious!
It kinda similar to some cake which have "Lychee" inside... haha...
I like to eat whatever contains coconut (lemak die me~ >,<)
But don't like to drink coconut juice... LOL

Overall it deserved 3 stars out of 5! ★★★
Why?! Because some time the service is not that good & they kinda "sombong" la...
I have to put up my hands few times only the realize I wana make order =.=
Some time too many customers the cake take long time to serve!!!
And when I ask to order the cake, they ask me to sit at my place to order it...
Problem is~ The cake is finish when they come to take order! Issshhhhh
Anyway I'm still love the dessert la
Can't get my "mouth" out of it... LOL

Well here is only the 3 times visit to DELICIOUS
And there is still more visits to post!
Let me dig out & combine those photos...
Hahahahaha

More info:-

Address:
3C-G-3 & 3C-G-3A, Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang,
Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang.

Phone:
604-8998555

Business Hour:
MON-FRI: 10.30am - 11.30pm (Full Breakfast Menu Available till 12 noon)
SAT, SUN & PH: 9.30am - 11.30pm (Full Breakfast Menu Available till 12 noon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com